Friday, August 17, 2012

My New Home!

Ok followers! I finally put all my writing in one place.. So come on over and visit my new home! Hope you will decide to follow me there as well!
I will be writing my own daily devotionals in the very near future. You will also see a page called "At the Well", where you will find post about my "life" testimony, with some Mennoite history.
  I love taking nature pictures! I will be adding some there with quotes and scripture. Right now I still have a few things to organize before I will begin all of that!
 Everything I have posted here, you will still find over at the new place.
 Thank you for joining me and would love to hear your comments and insight over at the new place!

Hop on over for A Splash of Living Water .... Hope to "see" you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment