Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birthday Blessing

Just think,
you're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you the person you are.
He compares you to no one else.
You are one of a kind.
You lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
Roy Lessin

Thank you Lord for your blessings!

                                         
                                           Ephesians 1:4 NIV
"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.…"

                                     Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me, and I will listen to you.
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."



I feel very blessed by family and friends and so yes, I did a birthday post on my own birthday this time . I received the roses. and cake from my husband. Found the chocolate and card in my mailbox. (not a clue from whom, but do keep guessing.) One of my sister-in-laws gave me a relaxing facial and two other sis-in-laws stopped by as well with a few gifts! Everything just meant so much to me this year. Each happy birthday, each friend. I don't want to take anyone for granted in my life and thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment