Tuesday, January 24, 2012

True Woman 2012...

 In 2010, I went to a True Woman's Conference up in Indianapolis. It was an amazing experience and just what I needed at the time. Not sure if I will be going, but there is another one coming up this year.  Speakers include Nancy Leigh Demoss, Joni Eareckson Tada and many others, with worship leaders Keith and Kristy Getty.
 I have been reading books by Nancy Leigh Demoss for years. Did The Lies Women Believe Study and Seeking Him. Joni Eareckson Tada's life is also very inspiring.
 Even though I would really enjoy going again, I don't want to go just for that reason. The year I did God clearly opened the doors and He did use it for good in my life.  If God leads you to go , I would definately say go for it! I do however think God is able to do just as much for us back home. So hmmmm.. Will I go again? I do have my doubts, but we'll see.
Here is their website with information:

                   Details for True Woman 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment