Friday, February 24, 2012

Kati-Lyn's 5th Birthday

Today one of our princesses became a handful :0 (She turned 5!) She is a strong and determined little girl! I believe her determination will help her to persevere in hard times. Her strength will help her in not giving up when things seem hopeless.  She is capable of much. I pray that as she gets older, she will see her need for Jesus more and more. I pray that she will use her God-given gifts to advance the kingdom. 


She wasn't feeling very well actually but still ended up having a good day. Yesterday she came up to me and says,"Mom I think my voice is getting different because I'm turning 5 tomorrow." (she had a sore throat and was losing her voice!:)
A few aunts and cousins came over today and we even had a turkey supper!
Thank You Lord for your blessings on us!

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. Psalm 40:5

No comments:

Post a Comment