Sunday, July 15, 2012

He Gave me Water

  I  was a woman at the well seeking for things that did not satisfy. Many times the things that I thought would satisfy my thirst only left me more thirsty. Many times my choices brought forth fruit I did not want to eat.   I am so thankful Jesus met me at the well! At times my cup is full, at times it runs over but at times it gets dry. It is then that I really see my need to go back to the well where I first met my Saviour and ask HIM once more, "fill my cup, Lord..." That is where I am at right now. "Here am I Lord, fill me, quench my thirst and use me for your glory and honor. I will share with you over the next while what God did and is doing in my life. I have many memories from childhood on where God was calling me to himself. Often I did not recognize His voice, but now when I look back, I marvel at His marvelous grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment